AGRICULTURAL SYSTEMS PLANNING AND DESIGN
Jay Ruskey and the team at Good Land Organics believe that good land stewardship and good food production demands an understanding of the complex interconnections that exist among a farm, the natural environment, and the local community. Today’s successful agricultural systems require a widely-experienced base: one that spans knowledge of government policies to a deep understanding of local hydrological and geological process of land. We take a comprehensive, systems management approach to all that we do.
Our knowledge base and advice has proven to be extremely helpful to many farmers and landowners who seek to improve their decision-making process, and to build a successful agricultural system.
Our list of services include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Crop Risk Analysis
– Strategic planning for agricultural and property use
– Certified organic transition planning
– Agricultural and Property review for buyers, sellers and brokers
– Facilitating agriculture land use, permitting and plan design
– Grading, drainage and land development
– Design of innovative farming systems
– Construction management
– Agricultural-bio waste building materials.
If you think we can be of assistance, please contact us at telephone number: (805) 685-4189 or email
for a consultation.
Click here to view Jay's resume and bio information.